- Forest Academy
- Place of work:
- Salary details:
- Job term:
- Full or Part Time
- Closing date:
- 27 September 2019 01:00 PM
Required from January 2020. Full time or part time considered.
Are you an engaging and committed teacher who is passionate about Early Years / KS1?
If the answer is yes, then keep reading!
We are looking for a skilled Early Years Teacher, with a caring nature to join our team.
The Governors at Forest Academy are seeking to appoint an inspirational teacher to join our hardworking and committed team.
Our pupils need a teacher who will ensure that they make excellent progress by making learning exciting, challenging, memorable and fun.
We are looking for an excellent practitioner to teach an EYFS class.
- be an Inspirational classroom practitioner with evidence of excellent classroom practice
- have high expectations of all pupils, both socially and academically, and a strong commitment to raising standards
- place a strong emphasis on creativity and ensuring pupils enjoy their learning
- have excellent knowledge of the Foundation Stage / KS1 curriculum including the teaching of phonics
- show commitment to the wider life of the school.
The school can offer:
- the opportunity to be part of a friendly, successful and happy school team
- happy, highly motivated children who enjoy learning and behave well
- dedicated staff and Governors
- an excellent partnership with families
- opportunities for continuing professional development.
Visits to the school are recommended.
Further information about our school can be found on our website: www.forest.suffolk.sch.uk
For an informal discussion or to arrange a visit to the school, please contact either April Grimes or Lorna Rourke, Headteachers, on (01842) 810309.
An application pack can be downloaded from the related information section.
Completed applications should be returned via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Interview date w/c: 7 October 2019.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. DBS checks or police vetting will be required for relevant posts.