- Woolpit Primary Academy
- Place of work:
- Salary details:
- Job term:
- Full Time
- Fixed Term
- Closing date:
- 23 September 2019 01:00 PM
Fixed term until 31 December 2019.
Required ASAP, you will have experience teaching within the Early Years Foundation Stage and will be able to demonstrate effective ways to raise the attainment of children in the class.
We would welcome applications from individuals who:
- have a good understanding of the EYFS curriculum
- have high expectations of the children and can provide an engaging curriculum where the most able are challenged and the less able are supported to achieve their full potential
- have excellent behaviour management strategies
- can use a range of assessment strategies to plan for pupils next steps
- will be a great team member.
We are able to offer you:
- a supportive and welcoming team
- an experienced HLTA to work alongside
- the ability to liaise with other teachers across the multi academy trust to share ideas and develop good practise
- a nurturing environment where staff are well supported and a clear vision is shared.
Woolpit Primary Academy is a small school in an attractive setting which offers a supportive team and enthusiastic children who are eager to learn. Woolpit is part of the Thedwastre Trust.
This is an exciting opportunity for someone who wishes to teach in a small but enthusiastic Reception class for the Autumn term.
We are passionate and determined that every child succeeds to the best of their ability. We aim to foster pupils' strengths and support their progress with a broad curriculum that inspires and equips children for a lifetime of learning. We value originality and creativity and strive to develop confident learners who show respect to each other.
We currently have 138 pupils in our school, organised into seven single year group classes from Reception - Year 6.
Preliminary visits to the school are warmly welcomed by arrangement with Pippa Holmes, Acting Head Teacher. Please call (01359) 240625 to arrange.
Further details and an application form are available on the school's website: www.woolpitprimary.net
Alternatively, an application pack can be downloaded from the related information section.
Please return your completed application to the school: Woolpit Primary Academy, Heath Road, Woolpit IP30 9RU.
Interview date: w/c 23 September 2019.
The Trust and its schools are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and the successful candidate must ensure that the highest priority is given to following guidance and regulations to safeguard children and young people. The successful candidate will be required to undergo an Enhanced Disclosure from the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS).