- Hintlesham and Chattisham CofE Primary School
- Place of work:
- Salary details:
- Job term:
- Full Time
- Closing date:
- 03 February 2020 01:00 PM
Required from April 2020 or from 24 February 2020, if available.
A great opportunity to join a supportive team working with enthusiastic pupils; Hintlesham and Chattisham is a small Church of England primary school serving the parishes of Hintlesham and Chattisham on the outskirts of Ipswich.
We are part of the St Edmundsbury and Ipswich Diocesan Multi Academy Trust. We are a community in which Christian values are firmly rooted in the spiritual, moral, social and cultural development of each child. Our rich learning environment and broad, creative curriculum enable our children to be balanced and highly accomplished young people, who understand that they are unique, loved and valued for who they are.
At Hintlesham and Chattisham, we are proud of our children who work hard to be successful, supported by their parents. We are seeking to appoint a creative, aspirational EYFS teacher who will be committed to raising standards in our EYFS class of up to 14 children.
- be confident in planning, teaching and assessing
- be prepared to work flexibly with a small, hard-working and committed team
- have a clear understanding of the EYFS curriculum and the teaching of phonics
- understand the importance of using the interests and needs of the child as a basis of planning
- have an excellent knowledge of using observations and assessments to inform planning
- be able to create exciting learning opportunities that inspire our children
- be willing to support our curriculum enrichment programmes
- have experience in leading an area of the curriculum.
We can offer you:
- kind, caring and enthusiastic children, who demonstrate excellent behaviour and attitudes to learning
- a friendly, supportive staff team, who are committed to making a difference to children's lives
- excellent professional development opportunities
- a supportive governing body
- a happy and enjoyable place to work.
- an excellent partnership with families.
Visits to the school are welcomed both during the school day, after school or early evening if more convenient, we look forward to welcoming you to our school.
To arrange a visit to the school, please contact Sally Gooderham at: email@example.com or telephone (01473) 652344.
An application pack is available to download from the related information section. Application forms should be returned to Sally Gooderham via email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Interview date: w/c 3 February 2020.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. DBS checks or police vetting will be required for relevant posts.