- St Matthew's C of E Primary School
- Place of work:
- Job term:
- Full Time
- Maternity / Paternity Cover
- Closing date:
- 17 May 2021 12:00 PM
- Full time (job shares considered)
- Maternity cover until the end of Spring term 2022.
- Required from September 2021
St Matthew’s Church of England Primary School is a two form multicultural primary school in the centre of Ipswich.
We would like to appoint an enthusiastic and experienced Early Years teacher to join our school.
You will work alongside your year group partner to assess, plan and deliver the best provision possible ensuring all children make good progress and are prepared for life in the modern world.
You will be:
- passionate about teaching and learning
- sympathetic to our Christian values
- an innovative and reflective practitioner who is keen to learn
- committed to equality and inclusion.
We can offer you:
- enthusiastic, well-behaved students, who are keen to learn
- a friendly and supportive staff, who believe in team work
- a dedicated leadership team, who are committed to supporting and developing colleagues.
Please see the related information section for application details.
Interview date: 25 May 2021.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. DBS checks required for relevant posts.