- Palgrave C of E Primary School
- Place of work:
- Salary details:
- Job term:
- Full Time
- Maternity / Paternity Cover
- Closing date:
- 13 January 2020 01:00 PM
Required from Easter 2020.
An exciting opportunity has arisen at Palgrave Primary School. We are seeking to appoint a kind and compassionate teacher to work in our mixed age EYFS / Year 1 class.
We are very proud to have received, again, an overall effectiveness judgement of 'Good' with outstanding in both behaviour and attitudes and personal development at our latest Ofsted inspection (October 2019).
We can offer you:
- kind, caring and enthusiastic children, who demonstrate excellent behaviour and attitudes to learning
- a friendly, supportive staff team, who are committed to making a difference to children's lives
- excellent professional development opportunities
- a supportive governing body
- a happy and enjoyable place to work.
You will be:
- a good team player
- passionate about making a difference to children's lives
- able to inspire and provide excellent classroom practice
- knowledgeable of Foundation Stage / KS1 curriculum, including the teaching of phonics.
Visits to the school are warmly encouraged.
To make an appointment or for an informal discussion, please contact Julia Waters, Headteacher via email: firstname.lastname@example.org or call (01379) 642507.
An application pack can be downloaded from the related information section.
Please return your completed application form via email to: email@example.com
Interview date: 21 January 2020.
This authority is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. DBS checks or police vetting will be required for relevant posts. Suffolk County Council - welcoming diversity.