- Mendlesham Primary School
- Place of work:
- Job term:
- Full Time
- Closing date:
- 13 May 2021 12:00 PM
- £43,251 - £47,735
- Required from September 2021.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an ambitious leader to join our forward thinking school and support us on our journey to outstanding. As an exceptional classroom practitioner, you will have significant experience of teaching across the age and ability range and proven success at upper Key Stage 2 will be an advantage.
This role enables you to develop your classroom practice further with a 60% teaching commitment, as well as providing the opportunity to gain experience and have a significant impact on leading school improvement within the structure of a multi-academy trust.
We can offer:
- an inclusive, community school
- a strong focus on CPD and collaboration across our Trust
- an experienced and dedicated staff team with high expectations who are committed to ensuring every child achieves their full potential and beyond
- an engaged and committed local advisory board
- a supportive wider community including parents and PTA
- a happy purposeful working environment
- guidance and support from an Executive Headteacher within a supportive Trust.
- be an inspiring and supportive leader with the ability to encourage and develop others
- have a strong knowledge of the primary curriculum and Ofsted framework
- have a track record of outstanding teaching
- have high expectations of yourself and others
- have an understanding of working within mixed age classes
- be able to work cooperatively and effectively with staff, parents, pupils and the Trust
- have a strong moral purpose to promote equality, opportunity and excellence for all children.
For an informal conversation with the Executive Headteacher, please contact to the school on (01449) 766224.
For further information about the school, please visit: https://www.mendlesham.suffolk.sch.uk/
Full details of the post and an application pack are available to the right in related information and potential applicants are welcome to telephone or visit the school.
Shortlisting: 14 May 2021.
Interview date: 17 May 2021.
John Milton Academy Trust safeguards and promotes the welfare of students and requires all staff and visitors to share this commitment. An enhanced DBS check is required for all successful applicants.
The John Milton Academy Trust is an established Trust located in Mid-Suffolk. The Trust anticipates that it will be able to attract families and pupils by providing education in small, inclusive schools, but ones which can provide a wealth of curriculum opportunities and experiences leading to the highest possible standards of achievement. As the educational landscape undergoes significant change, JMAT wishes to establish a strong reputation building on the success of its constituent schools so that parents, carers and pupils regard the John Milton Academy Trust as the first choice for academic excellence and personal development.