- Hollesley Primary School
- Place of work:
- Salary details:
- £48,687- £56,434
- Job term:
- Full Time
- Closing date:
- 13 May 2019 12:00 PM
Required from September 2019 / January 2020.
We are a rural primary school in a beautiful location on the Suffolk Heritage Coast, with a strong artistic and cultural ethos, close to Snape Maltings and Sutton Hoo. Hollesley School is a learning community where all are included, and our six key values pervade all that we do. 'Nurturing the roots of our future success,' (our motto) underpins all aspects of school life.
We have strong links with the local community, and we offer an excellent opportunity for an experienced and outstanding senior leader to help us fulfil the ambitious vision we have for the school and its local partnerships in the future.
- individual care and respect for all
- happy, well-behaved pupils
- a supportive parents association
- a young and enthusiastic team of staff
- an established informal partnership of three local primary schools
- a fulfilling career development opportunity
- an amazing location, with great facilities inside and out.
- an inspiring team leader with vision and enthusiasm
- committed to encouraging a balanced and creative curriculum
- keen to foster links with the local community
- looking for a new challenge for your talents.
Visits to the school are encouraged and very welcome. To make an appointment please contact the school office on (01394) 411616.
For further information or an application pack, please contact Headteacher Recruitment at: firstname.lastname@example.org or (01473) 263943.
Interview dates: 23 / 24 May 2019.
This authority is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. DBS checks or police vetting will be required for relevant posts. Suffolk County Council - welcoming diversity.