- Grange Community Primary School
- Place of work:
- Salary details:
- £46,799 - £56,434*
- Job term:
- Full Time
- Closing date:
- 23 September 2019 12:00 PM
Required from January 2020, or earlier if possible.
We are looking for an experienced Headteacher who is passionate about ensuring that every child has an inspirational learning journey and is well prepared for the next stage of their academic career.
- have the ability to inspire and support staff to be the very best they can be
- be committed to building strong, supportive relationships with children, parents, carers and colleagues across the school and trust
- believe in engaging every child in a way that makes learning come to life
- be prepared to go that extra mile and have a solution focused approach to all aspects of school life
- relish the opportunity to lead a dynamic, forward thinking team.
If this is you, welcome to Grange Primary School and Orwell Multi Academy Trust!
This is an exciting time to join Grange Community Primary school as it continues on its journey of improvement. This will be a demanding role, but you will be well supported by the trust. Orwell Multi Academy Trust is a family of schools connected by the common desire to learn from each other, share experiences and be mutually supportive across the entire Trust community. We work as a team to deliver exceptional learning opportunities for all pupils in Orwell MAT.
*Salary may be flexible for an exceptional candidate.
For an informal discussion about the role please contact the CEO, Anna Hennell James: Tel: 07562 171312 or via email: firstname.lastname@example.org
An application pack can be downloaded from the related information section.
Interviews: 25 / 26 September 2019.