- Woodbridge Primary School
- Place of work:
- Job term:
- Full Time
- Closing date:
- 08 March 2021 01:00 PM
- £55,338 - £64,143 pa
- Required from September 2021.
Woodbridge Primary is a 'Good' school that prides itself on delivering a 'rich education'. We are an inclusive school where our pupils come first. Our ethos revolves around our 7Cs and these are embedded in our curriculum which is broad, providing both personalised and creative content that provide pupils with opportunities to learn in different ways. We are keen to continue pursuing new, fun and innovative ways to help our pupils to love learning and enjoy their time at school.
Our new Headteacher will:
- be passionate about achieving the best possible outcomes for our pupils
- care about the whole family: pupils, parents, and carers
- value our staff and the contribution they make
- be welcoming, genuinely friendly, have a sense of humour and be visible to parents.
Woodbridge Primary School offers:
- a friendly and supportive ethos which celebrates the inclusive nature of our school and is embraced by our staff and pupils
- enthusiastic and inquisitive pupils who enjoy learning and display good behaviour
- a hardworking, knowledgeable and dedicated staff team
- parents who strongly support the school and have a key role in developing and maintaining our school community through FOWPS activities
- a stunning school environment, both inside and out, with high quality resources and excellent facilities
- an effective, cohesive governing body, who positively support the school
- high standards of learning and teaching.
We are looking for someone who:
- has had a significant measurable impact on the outcomes and progress of children
- has a proven track record in leadership and staff development with experience of performance management
- will be proactive in their leadership skills to fit into the forward-looking leadership team already in place
- will manage challenging situations with empathy and kindness
- will provide a safe and supportive environment for pupils and staff
- will continually strive to develop effective and strong partnerships between home and school.
Visits to the school are encouraged (subject to COVID regulations). To arrange an appointment to visit, please contact the school office (01394) 382516.
For further information or an application pack, please contact Headteacher Recruitment at: email@example.com or call (01473) 263943.
Interview dates: 18 and 19 March 2021 (subject to change due to national restrictions).
This authority is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. DBS checks or police vetting will be required for relevant posts. We are also committed to flexible working.
Suffolk County Council - welcoming diversity.