- Westwood Primary School
- Place of work:
- Salary details:
- MPR / UPR
- Job term:
- Full Time
- Fixed Term
- Closing date:
- 11 March 2020 01:00 PM
Required from September 2020.
Fixed term for one year.
This is an exciting opportunity to join our team!
Westwood Primary School and Grove Primary School share Executive Headteacher, Rae Aldous, and work alongside each other in partnership. Both schools have strong leadership including the senior team to the middle leaders.
Both schools share the same ethos of nurture, care and support whilst ensure the best learning opportunities for all members of the community.
We are looking for a strong and enthusiastic KS1 Teacher with a passion for learning.
You will be working in partnership across the two school sites. As part of the Active Learning Trust, you will receive a range of support and professional development to help you achieve great things and continue to develop your pedagogy.
You will need to:
- be an excellent and talented classroom practitioner with high expectations of pupils' progress and behaviour for learning
- care for children and demonstrate a nurturing ethos
- have a commitment to deliver an exciting curriculum which is creative and exciting
- be able to deliver high quality learning experiences for all children
- be able to work as part of a team
- have a commitment to your personal professional development as well as the development of both schools as a whole
- be a subject leader who can work with the experienced Mathematics lead to further develop the subject (desirable)
- a subject leader who can develop our computing provision across both schools (desirable).
We can offer:
- a caring, fun and friendly school
- supportive and creative staff team committed to achieving high standards
- opportunities for professional development and promotion within the school and across the Trust
- well-being and work life balance
- highly motivated and enthusiastic children
- a forward-thinking school which is committed to improvement.
For more information, or an informal conversation about the role, please contact the school to speak with Rae Aldous or Josh Wilkes on (01502 565673) or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Interview date: 19 March 2020.
Westwood Primary School and the Active Learning Trust are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of all children and young people. We expect all staff to actively share this commitment. All appointments will be subject to the taking of satisfactory references and enhanced criminal record clearance in line with the need to create and maintain a safe culture in our recruitment.