- Langer Primary Academy
- Place of work:
- Job term:
- Full Time
- Closing date:
- 13 May 2021 09:00 AM
- MPR (£25,714 - £36,961 pa)
- Required from September 2021.
Langer Primary Academy is looking for a teacher who wants to make a positive difference in pupils' lives. Our school is at the centre of the community we serve and we are proud to support our pupils and families in order to keep our pupils happy, safe and learning well.
Some of the many, many reasons to work at Langer are:
- Our fantastic pupils, to whom your presence will make a significant impact, our pupils trust us to be excellent teachers, role-models and support them to be everything they aspire to be
- Our spacious site allows us to have calm playtimes and lunchtimes, exciting outdoor learning and plenty of opportunity to work in small groups if we needed
- Our location - you can have your lunch at the beach (we're approx 300m away from the sea) and you will be taking your class to the beach once a week for the Beach Academy lesson
- Our team - we have built a superb team of professionals, who are equally passionate about care and achievement for our students
- Our CPD offer through our work as part of Unity Schools Partnership will allow you to start your career successfully, develop as an excellent teacher, then move into middle or senior leadership roles when you are ready
Langer Primary Academy has been described as being a "happy place to be" by Ofsted, in March 2020. The school is continuing to make improvements and we are looking for a teacher who wants to be part of the success story of Langer.
Visits to the school are warmly welcomed. Telephone conversations are also possible if preferred. To arrange, please contact Martha Hughes, Headteacher via the school office on 01394 283065 or via email email@example.com
To apply, please visit https://candidate.unitysp-careers.co.uk/133882SJD
If you are a current employee of Unity Schools Partnership, please use the following link to apply https://candidate.unitysp-careers.co.uk/133882INT
Interview Date: 17 May 2021
Please note, we reserve the right to close this vacancy earlier than the advertised date.
Unity Schools Partnership is committed to safer recruitment, equal opportunities, safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people, and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. An enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service check will be required.
Unity Schools Partnership, welcoming diversity.