- Lavenham Community Primary School
- Place of work:
- Salary details:
- MPR (0.5 FTE)
- Job term:
- Part Time
- Closing date:
- 20 September 2019 01:00 PM
Required 2.5 days per week from January 2020, an outstanding, highly motivated and committed teacher to join our successful KS1 team.
You will have:
- a passion for children's learning
- an imaginative and creative approach to learning through a dynamic curriculum
- high expectations of all children
- commitment to raising standards
- the ability to be a team player
- good organisational skills
- a secure knowledge of the national curriculum
- the aspirations and drive to help maintain the high standards of the school.
We can offer you:
- a vibrant, friendly, and inclusive community
- an exciting, positive ethos where we celebrate success at all levels
- an enthusiastic, engaged and well-behaved group of children who love to learn
- a rich, inspiring curriculum and learning environment
- a creative and collaborative approach to learning
- a reflective and committed staff team
- a developing and forward-thinking approach
- a commitment to continual professional development.
For further information, please call (01787) 247350.
An application pack can be downloaded from the related information section.
Please return your completed application to the school: Barn Street, Lavenham, Sudbury CO10 9RB.
Interview date: w/c 23 September 2019.
Please return the completed application form to the school.
This authority is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. DBS checks or police vetting will be required for relevant posts. Suffolk County Council - welcoming diversity.