- Laureate Community Academy
- Place of work:
- Job term:
- Part Time
- Closing date:
- 29 January 2021 09:00 AM
- MPR / UPR (0.65 FTE*) plus TLR (£1,867)
- *3 days per week plus pro rata PPA
- Required from 12 April 2021.
We are excited to be recruiting a highly skilled, committed and experienced KS1 Leader to join our Senior Leadership Team. We are a welcoming, inclusive school community rated ‘Good’ with ‘Outstanding’ features by Ofsted. This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who is looking to gain further experience towards deputy or assistant headship as part of an exceptional SLT, and/or to cement their status as an exemplary classroom practitioner.
- contribute to strategic and operational decision making in order to establish the vision, ethos and policies of the school
- support the Headteacher and Deputy Headteacher in developing, monitoring and evaluating the curriculum in KS1
- take responsibility for assessment in KS1, working closely with the Headteacher and Raising Standards Lead to maximise achievement in national tests
- have agreed whole school areas of responsibility, including an aspect of the School Improvement Plan and the leadership of curriculum subjects.
As part of the highly regarded Unity Schools Partnership, we are proud to offer:
- friendly, energetic pupils who are keen to learn and appreciate the support that they are given
- a wide range of CPD opportunities, in association with the Unity Research School
- opportunities for career progression across the trust
- a dedicated, supportive team of professional colleagues and governors.
For more information about the school, visit the school website: www.laureateacademy.co.uk; you can also find us on Facebook (Laureate Primary School), Twitter (@LaureatePrimary) and Instagram (@laureateprimary).
If you would like an informal discussion prior to submitting your application, please contact the Headteacher via the school office in the first instance on (01638) 663927 (between 9am and 11am during the school closure period) or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply, please visit: https://candidate.unitysp-careers.co.uk/127295SJD
If you are a current employee of Unity Schools Partnership, please use the following link to apply: https://candidate.unitysp-careers.co.uk/127295INT
Interview date: 3 February 2021.
Unity Schools Partnership is committed to safer recruitment, equal opportunities, safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people, and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. An enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service check will be required.
Unity Schools Partnership, welcoming diversity.