- Morland C of E Primary School
- Place of work:
- Salary details:
- MPR (0.5 FTE)
- Job term:
- Part Time
- Fixed Term
- Closing date:
- 24 March 2019 01:00 PM
Fixed term to August 2019 initially.
We are looking for a highly motivated, positive and committed teacher with the desire and ability to be an outstanding practitioner to join our KS1 team.
- be enthustic and creative
- have high expectations and standards in all areas
- have experience with delivering Read Write Inc
- have the ability to engage and inspire pupils as they learn
- work effectively within a team
- have a sound understanding of the requirements of the National Curriculum
- be prepared to take a full an active part in all school life.
At Morland Church of England Primary School we create a happy, secure and stimulating environment which promotes and celebrates high standards and progress in academic, sporting and creative learning. We are all equally valued as members of our community within the ethos of a Church of England School.
We strive to create a happy, secure and stimulating environment in which the all-round development of the individual can be fostered; where knowledge, skills, spirituality, attitudes and aspirations are developed to fit him/her for a rapidly changing society.
Visits to the school are warmly welcomed; please call (01473) 727646 to arrange.
An application pack can be downloaded from the related information section.
Please return completed applications via email: firstname.lastname@example.org or directly to the school.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. DBS checks or police vetting will be required for relevant posts.