- Mellis C of E Primary School
- Place of work:
- Salary details:
- MPR (0.4 FTE)
- Job term:
- Part Time
- Fixed Term
- Closing date:
- 27 March 2019 01:00 PM
Fixed term to 31 August 2020 (could lead to permanent position).
Required from September 2019, Mellis Primary School is seeking to appoint a dedicated and enthusiastic KS1 Teacher to join their team, working in the classroom on a Monday and Tuesday.
- have very good knowledge and understanding of both the foundation stage, and KS1 curriculum (including Phonics Screening check)
- have the ability to challenge, motivate and encourage pupils to reach their full potential
- be able to deliver a creative curriculum that engages and inspires our pupils
- have high standards of pupils' behaviour
- be keen to work and communicate effectively with a job share and teaching assistant to plan and deliver high quality lessons.
Applications are welcomed by experienced teachers as well as those who are early in their career.
Mellis is proud to be a Church of England School with the Ipswich and St Edmundsbury Diocesan Multi-Academy Trust. The Christian ethos of the school is a key foundation stone in its character. We have a highly dedicated, supportive staff team and wonderful pupils. Further details of the school can be seen on our website: www.mellis.suffolk.sch.uk
Visits to the school are encouraged; to arrange a visit, please call the school office on (01379) 783376 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org for further details.
An application pack can be downloaded from the related information section.
Interview dates: 28 March - 4 April 2019.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. DBS checks or police vetting will be required for relevant posts.