- Guildhall Feoffment Community Primary School
- Place of work:
- Bury St Edmunds
- Salary details:
- Job term:
- Full Time
- Closing date:
- 26 April 2019 12:00 PM
Required from September 2019.
We are seeking to appoint an outstanding, enthusiastic practitioner who is committed to teaching a primary curriculum and enjoys working in a supportive and professional team. You will be responsible for delivering a curriculum that engages and inspires our eager learners.
Guildhall Feoffment C P School is a vibrant and creative learning community, with committed staff and supportive parents and governors who work together for the benefit of all pupils. If you are seeking an opportunity to work within an exciting educational environment, we can offer rich professional development opportunities.
You will be:
- an excellent and motivated classroom practitioner, focused on raising standards for all pupils
- committed to working as a team member on our ongoing school development activities
- an effective communicator with staff and parents
- a reflective practitioner, able to tailor classroom learning to the needs of your pupils.
In return we can offer:
- friendly children with a positive attitude to learning
- shared planning and creative ideas for curriculum delivery
- a clear and engaging vision for school improvement to which all staff contribute effectively
- a commitment to continuing professional development and innovation
- a valued role within an experienced and dedicated staff team
- working with our primary and secondary colleagues in the Bury Schools Partnership.
Visits to the school are welcomed; to arrange an appointment, please contact Andrew Hammond, our Headteacher at: email@example.com
An application pack can be downloaded from the related information section.
Please return the completed application form to the school.
Interview date: 7 May 2019.
This authority is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. DBS checks or police vetting will be required for relevant posts. Suffolk County Council - welcoming diversity.