- Ickworth Park Primary School
- Place of work:
- Bury St Edmunds
- Salary details:
- Job term:
- Full Time
- Maternity / Paternity Cover
- Closing date:
- 28 September 2020 12:00 PM
Required from November 2020.
We are looking to appoint a caring, highly motivated and enthusiastic Year 3 teacher to join our dedicated and hardworking team at Ickworth Park Primary School.
Our successful village school, situated opposite Ickworth Park National Trust property and close to Bury St Edmunds Town, has a friendly, community feel. We have a Gold Artsmark Award and value our music and Performing Arts provision.
This post would suit either an experienced teacher or someone at the start of their career who enjoys working in KS2. We are looking for the right person to join our team.
We seek a person who will demonstrate:
- unbounded enthusiasm and a zest for life with a passion for teaching and learning
- an ability to bring fresh ideas to the classroom
- an interest in SEN or a SENCO qualification would be an advantage
- high expectations of pupil achievement and behaviour
- an excellent communicator with good interpersonal skills.
In return we offer:
- well behaved, enthusiastic and engaged children who are eager to learn
- a school that strives for every child to reach their full potential
- a commitment to personal development
- a friendly and supportive group of staff who are committed to achieving high standards
- a wonderful outdoor environment for learners, right on our doorstep.
Telephone conversations are warmly welcomed so that you can get a feel for the school. To arrange to speak to the Headteacher please contact Donna Manning, Admin Officer, either by phone on (01284) 735337 or by email: email@example.com
Application forms and other details can be downloaded from the related information section or from our website: www.ickworthpark.suffolk.sch.uk
The Governors of Ickworth Park Primary School take safeguarding seriously and will ensure all appropriate checks are completed before a position is offered. References will be sought prior to interview. CVs are not accepted
Interview date: 8 October 2020, evening via Microsoft Teams.
This authority is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. DBS checks required for relevant posts. Suffolk County Council - welcoming diversity.