- The Pines Primary School
- Place of work:
- Red Lodge
- Job term:
- Full Time
- Closing date:
- 16 April 2021 12:00 PM
- MPR / UPR (+TLR)
We are seeking an inspirational teacher to join our small but friendly team. The Pines Primary School opened in September 2018, initially with Reception, Year 1 and Year 2 and a Pre-School.
This is a unique and exciting opportunity for an experienced teacher to work with the Head Teacher and the rest of The Pines team to play an instrumental role in developing a vibrant, engaging and inspiring curriculum and lead a growing KS2 team.
We are looking for someone who:
- is an excellent, creative classroom practitioner
- is committed to working in partnership with the staff, governors, parents and the wider community
- has high expectations of children's achievement and behaviour
- will motivate, inspire and support colleagues with new whole school initiatives and who can demonstrate a track record of raising achievement
- has vision, enthusiasm and determination.
Anglian Learning is a highly successful medium sized Trust of thirteen academies that have come together to provide outstanding education and learning for our communities in East Anglia.
We welcome visits to The Pines from prospective candidates.
Please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org for further information about the role.
Application packs can be downloaded from: www.thepinesprimary.co.uk
Interview date: 21 April 2021.
ANGLIAN LEARNING is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. We expect all employees to share this commitment. All appointments are subject to enhanced DBS checks.