- Wenhaston Primary School
- Place of work:
- Salary details:
- Job term:
- Full or Part Time
- Maternity / Paternity Cover
- Closing date:
- 26 June 2019 05:00 PM
We are looking for an enthusiastic teacher to join our successful team.
- be an excellent classroom practitioner with experience of teaching KS2
- have high expectations and high aspirations for all children
- be able to model excellent practice, give advice and feedback to colleagues and can lead moderation of pupils' work
- deliver consistently good classroom teaching and a commitment in supporting others, developing good quality teaching and learning for pupils of all abilities
- work well as a member of a whole school team
- demonstrate initiative
- be committed to rapid school improvement to raise standards
- have boundless enthusiasm and a keen sense of humour.
We are a part of a thriving, multi academy trust, Asset Education and can offer you:
- high quality induction and continual professional development
- a supportive staff, governing body and parents
- well motivated and happy children.
* Hours from 3 days per week part time, up to full time if preferred. Salary will be pro rated for part time.
Visits to the school are warmly welcomed, please contact the school office on (01502) 478328 or via email: firstname.lastname@example.org
An application pack can be downloaded from the related information section.
Interview date: 3 July 2019.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. DBS checks or police vetting will be required for relevant posts.