- St Mark's Catholic Primary School
- Place of work:
- Salary details:
- Job term:
- Full Time
- Closing date:
- 30 April 2019 12:00 PM
Required from September 2019.
We are a friendly and welcoming one form entry Catholic School that seeks a passionate, enthusiastic and caring teacher to join our team of staff.
At St. Mark's, we are committed to providing a stimulating and exciting learning environment in which pupils are highly receptive to learning.
We celebrate our school's learning powers weekly, based on metacognition and self-regulated learning.
We can offer:
- delightful, well behaved children
- fully supportive staff, governors and parents
- a forward-thinking school with high standards and rich learning experiences
- generous PPA and CPD to ensure the job is rewarding and fulfilling
- LSAs in every classroom.
We are looking for someone who:
- is supportive of the school's Catholic ethos
- is passionate about teaching and learning and ensuring every child succeeds
- can inspire, has high standards and raises expectations
- is highly motivated, flexible and a team player
- can think creatively and make learning come alive
- has a 'can do' attitude and growth mindset.
We encourage you to visit to see for yourself what a fabulous school we are.
An application pack can be downloaded from the related information section.
Please return the completed application form to the school.
Interview date: w/c 6 May 2019.
This authority is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. DBS checks or police vetting will be required for relevant posts. Suffolk County Council - welcoming diversity.