- Cockfield CEVC Primary School
- Place of work:
- Salary details:
- Job term:
- Full Time
- Fixed Term
- Closing date:
- 05 June 2019 01:00 PM
Required from September 2019.
We are seeking to appoint a 'good to outstanding' teacher to join our school in either a Year 4 or Y5/Y6 class (dependent on your level of experience and expertise).
A job share arrangement would be considered.
You will be a teacher who:
- is committed to Safeguarding and puts the wellbeing of children at the heart of all that you do
- is an excellent team player, able to bring fresh ideas to the team
- is inclusive in your practice, tailoring learning opportunities to meet the needs of all children
- is passionate and committed to providing the best learning opportunities for our children
- can encourage the children to develop a passion for learning through a creative and exciting curriculum
- has high expectations of pupil achievement and behaviour.
- have KS2 experience
- demonstrate excellent classroom practice
- be well organised with the ability to work as part of a team.
As a school we can offer you:
- enthusiastic children who are keen to learn
- small classes
- a supportive staff team
- a firm commitment to your personal and professional development
- a supportive governing body, parents and community.
This post would be suitable for an NQT or an experienced teacher.
Visits to the school are welcomed. Please contact the school office on (01284) 828287 to arrange.
An application pack can be downloaded from the related information section.
Completed application forms should be returned to the Headteacher: email@example.com
Interview date: 12 June 2019.
This authority is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. DBS checks or police vetting will be required for relevant posts. Suffolk County Council - welcoming diversity.