- Edgar Sewter Community Primary School
- Place of work:
- Salary details:
- MPR (0.6 FTE)
- Job term:
- Part Time
- Fixed Term
- Closing date:
- 17 October 2019 01:00 PM
3 days per week (Monday - Wednesday). Fixed term until the end of the academic year.
Required from 1 January 2020.
We are looking to appoint a highly motivated, dedicated, enthusiastic KS2 Teacher to join our friendly and professional school team.
We welcome applications from candidates who:
- are excellent classroom practitioners with experience of teaching within KS2
- have high expectations and aspirations for all children
- are able to model excellent practice, give advice and feedback to colleagues and can lead moderation of pupils' work
- delivers consistently good classroom teaching and a commitment to supporting others develop high-quality teaching and learning for pupils of all abilities
- can work well as a member of both the key stage and whole school team
- demonstrates initiative
- are committed to rapid school improvement to raise standards
- have boundless enthusiasm.
We can offer you:
- high-quality induction and continuing professional development
- pupils with excellent behaviour and attitudes
- well-motivated, happy children
- a supportive staff, senior leadership team, governing body and parents.
Visits to the school are warmly welcomed and positively encouraged and we know you will instantly love us.
For further information or to arrange a visit, please call (01986) 873194 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
An application pack can be downloaded from the related information section.
Please return your completed application forms to the school via post: Edgar Sewter Primary, Norwich Road, Halesworth, Suffolk IP19 8BU or via email: email@example.com
Interview date: 29 October 2019.