- Crawford's CofE Primary School
- Place of work:
- Salary details:
- MPR / UPR
- Job term:
- Full Time
- Closing date:
- 22 January 2020 12:00 PM
Required from April 2020 (or sooner) to teach Years 4, 5 and 6 (combined).
At Crawford's our vision is that all our children will receive exceptional opportunities for learning, through a well-balanced curriculum, innovative teaching and all children engaging in higher-order thinking. We believe in children achieving their highest potential whilst with us. There is no glass-ceiling to learning.
The governors are seeking to appoint a Key Stage 2 Teacher who is able to inspire pupils through a metacognitive approach to learning. In school, our Crawford's Cogs (learning dispositions) are central to how we work together in school as a community, through being kind communicators, aspirational, courageous, resilient, reflective and inquisitive with learning and in all aspects of school life.
We can offer you:
- a creative, technological and forward-thinking working environment with experienced staff
- an opportunity to work with a skilled team of teachers and managers
- opportunities to engage in high-quality professional development to extend your teaching skills
- support from senior managers in school and the governors of our school
- opportunities to work with networks of schools / organisations locally and nationally.
Informal visits to the school are encouraged. If you would like to arrange a visit, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org or call (01449) 673253.
An application pack can be downloaded from the related information section.
Please return your completed application to the school: Crawford's Primary School, Green Road, Haughley, Stowmarket IP14 3QZ.
Interview date: 27 January 2020.
Crawford's Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. Successful applicants will need to provide evidence of their identity and the Right to Work in the UK. An enhanced DBS check is required for all successful applicants.