- Trinity CEVAP School
- Place of work:
- Salary details:
- MRP / UPR
- Job term:
- Full Time
- Closing date:
- 10 March 2020 09:00 AM
Required for September 2020.
The children, Governors and Headteacher of Trinity CEVA Primary School are seeking an inspirational and enthusiastic teacher to join our UKS2 team. The possibility also exists for a suitable candidate to join the Senior Leadership Team.
We are looking for someone who:
- is a creative classroom practitioner with UKS2 experience who makes learning fun and engaging for all learners
- has excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- can inspire every child to be their very best
- has a track record of excellent teaching and outcomes for pupils
- has vision, enthusiasm and determination
- is committed to the vision and values of our Church of England School.
In return, we will offer:
- pupils who enjoy learning and whose behaviour is excellent
- a caring and friendly environment where teamwork is integral to our success
- supportive staff, governors and parents
- focused professional development opportunities
- a fantastic learning environment.
Trinity CEVA Primary School is in the Combs Ford area of Stowmarket and is a 'Good' school (Ofsted, June 2019) and Outstanding SIAMS (February 2017).
Please visit our website: www.trinityprimaryschool.com where you can find out more about the school.
Visits to view the school are encouraged, please contact the school office on (01449) 770462 to arrange an appointment.
An application pack can be downloaded from the related information section.
Please return completed applications to the school: Lavenham Way, Stowmarket, Suffolk IP14 2BZ or via email: firstname.lastname@example.org
This authority is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. DBS checks or police vetting will be required for relevant posts. Suffolk County Council - welcoming diversity.