- All Saints Primary School, Lawshall
- Place of work:
- Salary details:
- Job term:
- Full Time
- Closing date:
- 02 March 2020 01:00 PM
Required from September 2020.
Applications from NQTs are welcome.
Our school motto is 'Inspire, Challenge, Succeed' and this encompasses all that we do. We expect high standards of behaviour from pupils and the staff are determined to provide high-quality teaching and learning opportunities for all.
We are looking for an outstanding classroom practitioner with:
- excellent classroom skills and a secure knowledge of KS2 curriculum
- high expectations of children and a proven commitment to continuing high standards
- proven skills of organisation, leadership and flexibility
- the ability to support, lead and inspire colleagues by example
- excellent interpersonal skills and ability to work as a team
- a commitment to the church ethos of the school.
We can offer you:
- a strong commitment to your professional development
- friendly, hardworking staff and children
- excellent parental support and strong community links
- an opportunity to join a caring team who work together
- an exciting and innovative curriculum.
Visits to the school are strongly encouraged. For more information or to arrange a visit, please contact us on (01284) 828223.
An application pack can be download from the related information section.
Please return your completed application form and covering letter to Clare Lamb via email: firstname.lastname@example.org or via post to the school: The Street, Lawshall, Bury St Edmunds IP29 4QA.
Interview date: 10 March 2020.
This authority is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. DBS checks or police vetting will be required for relevant posts. Suffolk County Council - welcoming diversity.