- Bucklesham Primary School
- Place of work:
- Salary details:
- Job term:
- Full Time
- Fixed Term
- Closing date:
- 22 April 2020 05:00 PM
Fixed term for one year.
Required from September 2020.
NQTs welcome to apply.
Bucklesham Primary School is looking for an exceptional teacher who is keen to join a friendly, caring and dynamic team.
We are looking for a teacher in KS2 and your year group will be determined according to your strengths.
This is an exciting opportunity for an enthusiastic and self-motivated teacher who wishes to join a forward-thinking school community and continue their professional development. You will be a committed teacher who is motivated by challenge and change and is looking to make a difference to each child's learning, in a school that embraces and drives innovation and excellence.
We are passionate about ensuring that every child reaches their potential, whilst developing their excitement for learning and exploring the world around them, creating opportunities and experiences designed to help them discover and flourish.
- be a creative and motivated teacher focused on raising standards and developing your potential
- embrace our whole school values of respect, trying new things and have high expectations
- enjoy being part of a supportive, pro-active and energetic team
- thrive on innovation and be committed to their ongoing professional development.
We can offer you:
- a unique opportunity to grow and progress within a supportive environment
- a team of staff and governors who are passionate and committed to our school being the best it can be
- an opportunity to develop your teaching through being a part of a forward-thinking team, where all teachers are highly motivated and continually looking to improve things.
Please visit our website: www.buckleshamprimaryschool.co.uk to find out more about us.
If you wish to discuss this job role further, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
An application pack is available to download from the related information section.
Completed applications should be returned to the school via email to: email@example.com
Interview date: 30 April 2020.
This authority is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. DBS checks required for relevant posts. Suffolk County Council - welcoming diversity.