- Ranelagh Primary School
- Place of work:
- Job term:
- Full Time
- Fixed Term
- Closing date:
- 12 May 2021 01:00 PM
- NQTs are welcome to apply
- Fixed term from 1 September 2021 - 31 August 2022, with the possibility of becoming permanent.
As a growing school, and to support smaller class sizes, governors, staff and children of Ranelagh Primary School are looking to appoint an excellent classroom practitioner to join our Upper Key Stage 2 team.
We are looking for a teacher who is:
- passionate about creating challenge, engagement and independence in learning.
- committed to providing the best learning opportunities for all children
- ambitious to learn, develop and bring fresh ideas to our school.
- effective at building positive, effective relationships with staff, children, their families and the wider community.
We can offer you:
- a vibrant, diverse and inclusive school community.
- a growing, urban school.
- a large staff team with a welcoming and supportive ethos.
Visits to the school are strongly recommended (subject to COVID guidelines). .
For more information or to arrange a conversation with Nicky Ling, Headteacher please contact us on (01473) 251608.
An application pack is available to download from the related information section.
A completed application form and covering letter should be returned to the school Business Manager via email: firstname.lastname@example.org or sent to the school at Paul’s Road, Ipswich IP2 0AN.
Interview date: w/c 17 May 2021.
This authority is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. DBS checks required for relevant posts. Suffolk County Council - welcoming diversity.