- Trimley St Mary Primary School
- Place of work:
- Trimley St Mary
- Job term:
- Full Time
- Maternity / Paternity Cover
- Closing date:
- 17 May 2021 01:00 PM
- MPR / UPR
- Fixed term for one school year.
Trimley St Mary Primary School is a larger than average, friendly primary school situated on the outskirts of Felixstowe, with 378 pupils currently on roll. There are two classes per year group.
We are looking to appoint a KS2 classroom teacher to cover maternity leave commencing in September 2021.
We would welcome applications from candidates with relevant KS2 experience who will contribute to our positive learning environment, which is focused upon pupil achievement and progress.
- be an experienced KS2 teacher with good classroom practice
- be highly skilled to deliver an exciting curriculum, demonstrating familiarity with the KS2 curriculum and able to meet the needs of our children
- be able to show initiative as an individual but also work effectively as part of a dedicated team
- have excellent behaviour management strategies
- be a great team member with a good sense of humour
We will offer you:
- a welcoming and friendly team offering support, collaborative planning and sharing responsibility with a strong phase leadership
- a highly inclusive ethos which meets the needs of individual children within our setting
- experienced teaching assistants to work within the year group
- a vibrant teaching environment with a variety of resources.
Unfortunately, visits to the school prior to appointment are not encouraged at this time. However, please do not hesitate to contact Mrs Ashford, Headteacher, should you wish to discuss the position or require any further information.
An application pack can be downloaded from the relevant information section.
Completed application forms to be returned to the school via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Interviews: 24 May 2021 (virtual interview) and it is anticipated that a further onsite interview will subsequently be arranged.
This authority is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. DBS checks or police vetting will be required for relevant posts. Suffolk County Council - welcoming diversity.