- Dell Primary School
- Place of work:
- Salary details:
- MPR / UPR
- Job term:
- Full Time
- Closing date:
- 02 May 2019 01:00 PM
Required from September 2019.
We are looking for two full time class teachers to provide outstanding teaching to ensure all our children reach their full potential.
Experience of teaching Upper Key Stage two is highly desirable.
You will be enthusiastic, hard-working and passionate about ensuring all children have the very best opportunities.
This is an excellent opportunity to join our team and be part of a school with the full support of a dedicated trust who believe in children and people.
We can offer you:
- the opportunity to work with a committed and creative senior leadership team determined to drive the school forward
- happy, well-motivated and enthusiastic children, who enjoy learning
- a caring, talented and committed staff team
- supportive governors and parents, with strong community links
- a trust which is committed to the highest level of training and support for its schools
- an opportunity to shape the future of learning and teaching.
Dell Primary is a vibrant and successful, two form entry school situated in the south of Lowestoft, Suffolk.
Our children behave well, parents are supportive and our staff are dedicated and committed to our children and the community.
Evolution Academy Trust is a supportive trust with excellent English and Mathematics teams, who, alongside the CEO provide exceptional support to our schools, removing any barriers to ensure our children have the best education.
We will offer unparalleled professional development to the right candidate and future opportunities across our trust.
We encourage you to visit the school. Please call (01502) 565956 to arrange a time.
An application pack can be downloaded from the related information section.
Completed application forms should be returned to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Interview date: 7 May 2019.
Evolution Academy Trust is an exempt charity and a company limited by guarantee, registered in England and Wales with company number 08158619. The Registered Office is at Suite 1, Keswick Hall, Norwich NR4 6TJ.