- Sproughton Church of England Primary School
- Place of work:
- Salary details:
- MPR (0.2 FTE)
- Job term:
- Part Time
- Fixed Term
- Closing date:
- 09 July 2019 01:00 PM
We are a happy, forward thinking and learning focused school, looking to recruit an enthusiastic and effective Music Teacher to start with us in September 2019.
This will be a new role in the school; to provide high quality teaching and learning of music for Reception - Year 6 children.
We can offer:
- a positive working environment where high standards and staff wellbeing work hand-in-hand
- pupils whose "behaviour is exemplary." (Ofsted 2019)
- supportive families and governors
- further professional development opportunities as part of the Ipswich and St. Edmundsbury Multi-Academy Trust.
- demonstrate outstanding music subject knowledge and teaching practice within the National Curriculum
- demonstrate high expectations of all pupils
- be passionate and driven in facilitating engaging learning opportunities
- be resilient, positive and personable with a solution focused approach
- support the school's Christian ethos and be someone who 'let's their light shine.'
Visits to the school are highly recommended prior to application; to make an appointment for a personal tour with the Headteacher please contact the school office on (01473) 742182.
An application pack can be downloaded from the related information section.
Completed applications should be returned directly to the school.
Sproughton Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting welfare if children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Successful candidates will be required to undertake an enhanced DBS check with Children's Barred List Check.