- Langer Primary Academy
- Place of work:
- Salary details:
- MPR + TLR (£2,149 - £3,500)
- Job term:
- Full Time
- Closing date:
- 04 October 2019 01:00 PM
Required from January 2020.
Langer is a small school with exciting times ahead.
Our new leadership team are keen to drive forward rapid improvement and we are looking for a teacher who wants to enjoy that challenge and the rewards that will come with success for our school and it's pupils.
Our vision is 'At Langer, everyone can achieve. We trust, we care, we aspire.'
You will be well organised, adaptable, creative and most of all, committed to ensuring the very best education for children.
We can offer you:
- a well-planned curriculum (Success For All, Maths No Problem and KAPOW) that seeks to improve outcomes for pupils whilst reducing workload for staff
- excellent networks and professional development through Unity Schools Partnership (in school, through the Suffolk Borders Teaching Alliance)
- the support of a fresh leadership team excited by the future
- a welcoming and good-humoured staff team
- a delightful school building with plenty of space inside and outside, just two minutes' walk from the beach
- the chance to be part of something special.
We strongly encourage you to visit our school and see for yourself what we could offer to the next step in your career.
To arrange a visit, please call (01394) 283065.
To apply please visit our academy website: https://candidate.unitysp-careers.co.uk/98028SJD
Interview date: 10 October 2019.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. DBS checks required for relevant posts. Unity Schools Partnership - welcoming diversity.