- Cockfield CEVC Primary School
- Place of work:
- Salary details:
- Job term:
- Part Time
- Closing date:
- 13 January 2020 01:00 PM
Approx. 4 - 5 days per term, depending on level of need in school.
Required from January 2020.
We are seeking an experienced, highly organised, caring and inspirational SENCO to lead SEND across our school and build on current existing good provision. The SENCO role will be worked flexibly.
To secure the highest quality provision for our pupils, our new SENCO should have:
- up-to-date and relevant training, experience and qualifications (the national qualifications for SENCO or equivalent)
- a commitment to securing high levels of progress, achievement and self- esteem for all children.
In return, we can offer:
- a dedicated, supportive team of professional colleagues and governors
- friendly, energetic pupils who are keen to learn and appreciate the support that they are given
- a school that values your commitment to helping children achieve.
* the post will be paid on a supply basis.
Visits to the school are encouraged.
For further details and to arrange a visit, please contact the school on (01284) 828287.
An application pack can be downloaded from the related information section.
Please return your completed application form to the school: Cockfield CEVC Primary School, Church Lane, Cockfield, Bury St Edmunds IP30 0LA.
Cockfield CEVC Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.