- Pot Kiln Primary School
- Place of work:
- Salary details:
- MPR / UPR (0.4 FTE) plus SEN allowance
- Job term:
- Part Time
- Maternity / Paternity Cover
- Closing date:
- 07 May 2019 12:00 PM
We are looking for a qualified SENDCo with primary experience for a maternity cover, ideally to start in July. A later start may be acceptable, and we are flexible with regards the 2 days per week. You will play a key role within our school to ensure that all pupils with additional needs make accelerated progress in their learning and achieve to the best of their ability.
You will be responsible for the strategic direction and development of SEN provision in the school and should have a masters level national award for special educational needs co-ordination.
You must be able to:
- implement, lead and develop a successful strategic plan for SEN provision
- evaluate the effectiveness of teaching and learning
- liaise and communicate well with staff, parents and external agencies.
In return we can offer you:
- a welcoming and friendly school
- a dedicated and supportive team
- opportunities for further development.
Knowledge of the Thrive Approach would be advantageous but is not essential.
Visits to the school are encouraged, please call us on (01787) 372107 to arrange an appointment.
An application pack can be downloaded from the related information section.
Completed application forms should be returned via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Interview date: 15 May 2019.
This authority is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. DBS checks or police vetting will be required for relevant posts. Suffolk County Council - welcoming diversity.