- Steeple Bumpstead Primary School
- Place of work:
- Salary details:
- MPR / UPR + plus TLR2 (£2,795)
- Job term:
- Full Time
- Closing date:
- 18 October 2019 01:00 PM
Required from January 2020.
We are looking to recruit a Senior Teacher, initially teaching in Year 3, who is enthusiastic and able to lead English and mentor others in our small school.
We are looking for a person who:
- is organised and able to prioritise workload
- has a proven track record of raising attainment for all pupils
- is an excellent teacher
- has excellent communication skills using all forms of communication
- is confident and able to work on their own initiative
- works well with others and is calm under pressure
- has the interests of children at the heart of the work that they do
- has the experience or ability to teach Upper KS2 (would be an advantage).
Steeple Bumpstead Primary Academy is a small, friendly school with lovely children. The school is in a beautiful location close to the Suffolk, Essex and Cambridgeshire borders.
We are a one form entry school and are part of the Unity Schools Partnership which enables you to have further leadership and career opportunities not usually available in a small school.
We can offer you:
- supportive colleagues who want to provide the best possible opportunities for their pupils
- well behaved and hardworking pupils who deserve the best
- a constantly improving learning environment
- a responsive and involved leadership team with a dedicated school improvement team
- opportunities for a wide range of CPD within the school and within the trust
- parents who support the work of the school
- an opportunity to be part of our upward journey of improvement
- a well performing school.
We strongly encourage visits to the school and will be glad to show you around.
Visits can be arranged by emailing: firstname.lastname@example.org or contacting the school office on (01440) 730220.
To apply, please visit: candidate.unitysp-careers.co.uk
Interview date: 29 October 2019.
The trust takes its responsibilities around safeguarding seriously and all successful applicants will be subject to safer recruitment checks including DBS and references. The post is subject to medical clearance. All new external appointments within the Unity Schools Partnership ("the Trust") are subject to satisfactory completion of a 26-week probationary period. We are an equal opportunities employer. The Trustees are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people, and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The post will be subject to an enhanced DBS check, medical checks, a prohibited from teaching check and references. References will be requested prior to interview.