- Sproughton Church of England Primary School
- Place of work:
- Salary details:
- MPR / UPR (0.4 or 0.6 FTE)*
- Job term:
- Part Time
- Closing date:
- 07 May 2019 12:00 PM
We are an exciting, forward thinking and learning focused school, looking to recruit an enthusiastic and effective team member for a mixed age class to start with us in September 2019.
We are in the privileged position of being able to adapt the role therefore, NQTs and aspiring or experienced leaders are welcome to apply.
We can offer:
- a positive working environment where high standards and staff well-being work hand-in-hand
- a whole-school, awe inspiring creative curriculum that facilitates exciting learning opportunities
- pupils whose 'behaviour is exemplary' (Ofsted, 2019).
- supportive families and governors
- further professional development opportunities as part of the Ipswich and St. Edmundsbury Multi-Academy Trust.
+ possibility of TLR2 £2,721 pro rata.
We are looking for someone who is:
- new to teaching or experienced
- has experience of teaching Year 1 and/or 2
- open to appropriate leadership opportunities, such as leading a subject or driving whole school improvement
- passionate and driven in facilitating excellent progress and engaging learning opportunities
- resilient, positive and personable with a solution focused approach
- supportive of the school's Christian ethos and 'let's their light shine.'
Before making an application, we highly recommend you visit our school for a personal tour with Jane Stalham, Headteacher. To arrange this, please call the office on (01473) 742182.
An application pack can be downloaded from the related information section.
Completed applications to be returned via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Interview date: 17 May 2019.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. DBS checks or police vetting will be required for relevant posts.