- Pakefield Primary School
- Place of work:
- Salary details:
- MPR / UPR
- Job term:
- Full Time
- Fixed Term
- Closing date:
- 30 September 2019 08:30 AM
Fixed term for one year initially, with a view to transferring into a permanent contract.
Required from January 2020.
We are looking for an enthusiastic qualified teacher who has a passion for learning to join our team.
We require somebody who has extremely high expectations and delivers learning opportunities that are creative and help children to be the best they can be. We welcome applicants who have experience throughout the primary age range; the post will be teaching a Year 4 class.
You will be warmly welcomed into the whole school team and the Active Learning Trust where pedagogy and care is at the heart of what we do.
We are looking for someone who:
- is able to deliver high-quality learning experiences for all children
- is flexible and always positive
- sets high standards and leads by example
- is able to work as part of a team
- is an enthusiastic teacher.
We can offer you:
- highly motivated and enthusiastic children
- a supportive environment where the staff well-being is a priority
- teacher freedom to teach with 'low impact' tasks kept to a minimum
- focused CPD opportunities at Pakefield and within the Active Learning Trust
- highly collaborative working practices
- a forward-thinking school which is committed to improvement
- friendly and supportive staff
- a community where we value and support each other.
Visits to the school are warmly encouraged.
If you would like to find out more about our friendly school or to arrange a visit, please contact Martyn Payne via email: email@example.com or contact the school on (01502) 574032.
For further information, including an application pack can be found on our website: www.pakefieldprimaryschool.org.uk
Interview date: 9 October 2019.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. DBS checks or police vetting will be required for relevant posts.