- St Edmund's Primary School (Hoxne)
- Place of work:
- Salary details:
- Job term:
- Full Time
- Maternity / Paternity Cover
- Closing date:
- 21 October 2019 01:00 PM
Required from January 2020.
We are seeking a teacher for a mixed Year 1 and 2 class. We are looking to appoint an inspiring, nurturing and dedicated practitioner, who is enthusiastic about delivering high-quality teaching to our children.
St Edmund's Primary School is a small school with excellent facilities, a dedicated staff team, supportive community and delightful pupils. St Edmund's Primary School is part of The Consortium Multi Academy Trust.
We hope to appoint an exemplary teacher who:
- has a good understanding of progression and expectations in primary education
- has a clear vision of effective teaching and learning
- has high expectation of attainment and behaviour
- has the commitment and ability to inspire children and their joy of learning
- can embrace change and challenges
- has excellent interpersonal, management and organisational skills
- is willing to contribute to the continuing developments and aspirations of the school.
Applications are welcomed from experienced teachers as well as NQTs.
For an application pack or further information, please contact Julie Rogers on (01379) 852520 or email: email@example.com
Alternatively, an application pack can be downloaded from the related information section.
Please return your completed application to the school.
Interview date: 28 October 2019.