- Rose Hill Primary School
- Place of work:
- Salary details:
- Job term:
- Full Time
- Closing date:
- 27 January 2020 01:00 PM
Required from Easter 2020, we are seeking a highly motivated, creative and enthusiastic teacher to join our KS2 team.
We welcome applications from candidates who:
- are excellent classroom practitioners with experience of teaching within KS2
- have high expectations and aspirations for all children
- deliver consistently good classroom teaching and a commitment to supporting others develop high-quality teaching and learning for pupils of all abilities
- can work well as a member of both the key stage and whole school team
- demonstrate initiative
- are committed to rapid school improvement to raise standards
- have boundless enthusiasm.
We can offer you:
- high-quality induction and continuing professional development
- pupils with excellent behaviour and attitudes
- well-motivated, happy pupils
- the freedom to teach creatively through topics that interest you
- a supportive staff, senior leadership team, governing body and parents.
Visits to the school are warmly welcomed and positively encouraged.
For further information and discussion regarding the post, please contact Georgina Bright on (01473) 727552 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
For an application pack, please call (01473) 277250.
Completed applications should be emailed to: email@example.com or posted to: Copleston Road, Ipswich IP4 5HD.
Interview date: 5 February 2020.
The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.