- Gorseland Primary School
- Place of work:
- Salary details:
- MPR / UPR
- Job term:
- Full Time
- Closing date:
- 07 February 2020 12:00 PM
Required from September 2020 or sooner if possible.
Are you a qualified primary teacher who has a real passion to inspire young learners in an 'Outstanding' setting?
We are looking for a highly motivated and enthusiastic teacher to join our team. KS1 or KS2 specialists are invited to apply.
You will have:
- high expectations of every child achieving their full potential
- a proven track record of good and outstanding teaching
- a growth mind-set and a willingness to try something new
- great interpersonal and communication skills
- a clear understanding of the curriculum you teach and the creativity to provide inspiring and enriching learning opportunities
- a passion and commitment to each and every child.
We can offer:
- well behaved and highly motivated pupils
- a caring and friendly school
- a supportive staff team committed to working together to achieve high standards
- a commitment to teacher wellbeing
- opportunities for your career to grow and develop.
Gorseland Primary School is in the Kesgrave / Martlesham area and is an 'Outstanding' school (Ofsted, December 2017).
Please look at our website: www.gorseland.net where you can find out more about the school.
Visits are warmly welcomed, so please contact Elizabeth Leonard on (01473) 623790 to arrange an appointment.
An application pack can be downloaded from the related information section.
Please return your completed application via post to: Elizabeth Leonard, Gorseland Primary School, Deben Avenue, Martlesham, Ipswich IP5 3QR or via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
This authority is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. DBS checks or police vetting will be required for relevant posts. Suffolk County Council - welcoming diversity.