- West Row Academy
- Place of work:
- West Row
- Job term:
- Part Time
- Closing date:
- 16 April 2021 02:00 PM
- MPR (0.6 FTE)
‘Empowering everyone to achieve excellence’
We are seeking an outstanding, creative, enthusiastic, fun and caring teacher to join us in ensuring our Year 1 and 2 children have a bright future and develop self-belief. You should possess the ability to use your initiative, take creative risks and have a positive outlook.
We are looking for someone who is:
- passionate about primary education and is an excellent classroom practitioner who makes learning fun and engaging
- dedicated to changing children’s life chances – we want our children to be able to change the world
- committed to developing pupils’ self-belief
- able to work flexibly, dynamically and contribute to the innovation of the whole school
- committed to listening to children and responding to their individual needs.
You must hold a teaching qualification.
We will offer:
- a dedicated team of professional colleagues who will welcome you with open arms
- a supportive Leadership team who believe in a ‘growth mind-set’ for everyone
- enthusiastic and inventive pupils who will impress and challenge you
- a range of CPD opportunities.
You will be required to undertake employment checks including an enhanced DBS with children's barred list check prior to commencing this role.
Visits to the Academy are welcomed, although they may need to be conducted in a more socially distanced fashion at present. Please contact Ashlea Hewitt or Becky Dring at reception to make an appointment: (01638) 715680.
To apply, please go to the trust website: cwaacademytrust.ciphr-irecruit.com
Interview date: 21 April 2021.
If we receive sufficient applicants of a high calibre, we may bring the closing date forward.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. DBS checks required for relevant posts.