- Martlesham Primary Academy
- Place of work:
- Salary details:
- Job term:
- Full Time
- Fixed Term
- Closing date:
- 24 April 2019 01:00 PM
Fixed term 1 September 2019 - 31 September 2020 (with a view of becoming a permanent).
We are a small, successful primary school (Ofsted 'Good' 2018) and we are looking to recruit an excellent Upper KS2 Teacher to join our team.
We are looking to recruit a teacher with a passion for teaching, who is able to provide exceptional learning opportunities for our children, someone who:
- is a proven, excellent classroom practitioner
- can demonstrate the ability to raise standards for all pupils in the classroom
- has the necessary skills to enthuse and engage learners
- is flexible and resilient
- is a team player with ambition to learn
- has the ability to lead areas of the curriculum
- has a minimum of one years' teaching experience
- has experience teaching in Upper KS2.
In return, we will offer:
- a supportive and friendly team
- children with an exemplary attitude to learning
- focused, professional development opportunities
- outdoor learning opportunities
- brilliant opportunities through the partnership with REAch2
- a school committed to well-being.
Visits to the school are encouraged and these can be arranged by contacting the school office on (01473) 624409.
If you would like to discuss your suitability or would like further information about this great opportunity, please contact the school office or email: email@example.com or visit our website: www.martleshamacademy.org
Interview date: 2 May 2019.
The school, and REAch2 Academy Trust, reserves the right to appoint earlier if an exceptional candidate applies for the post, so early applications are strongly encouraged.
Initial interviews may be held by Skype or ZOOM."
Martlesham Primary Academy is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. DBS checks or police vetting will be required for relevant posts. The school welcomes diversity.