- Langer Primary Academy
- Place of work:
- Salary details:
- £41,989 - £46,430
- Job term:
- Full Time
- Closing date:
- 29 April 2019 01:00 PM
Are you looking for the next step in your career? Interested in living and working by the sea?
Langer Primary Academy is just a stone's throw away from the beach. During the summer term, the beach is often used as an outdoor classroom to further children's education. The academy hosts a large playing field, which includes climbing apparatus for the children to play on with a dedicated space for children in the Reception class to use. We also have a wildlife area for use in our science lessons.
As a key appointment, you will be part of the academy as it moves forward into its next stage of success.
- be a driven, focussed leader, your track record of improving results will make you perfect for this role
- know clearly what the strategy looks like but more importantly you will be able to deliver the strategy to see marked improvements.
We can offer you:
- a school where we collaborate, share and support each other to make sure all children achieve their very best
- a school with exciting and attractive learning environments
- well supported teachers who are committed to driving high standards
- significant opportunities to further your professional development
- happy, enthusiastic and well behaved children who will make you proud to be a teacher
- excellent career prospects across the network and a culture of looking to promote from within
- access to CPD to enable you to grow and develop in your role
- a local government pension scheme
- the opportunity to use Google Suite, which allows you to do your best work, all in one suite.
We take staff wellbeing very seriously and have partnered up with BHSF to provide support and employee benefits, such as a health cash plan scheme to support healthcare, discounted gym membership and an employee assistance programme.
AET believes that every child is inspired to choose a remarkable life. Our mission is to gather and motivate inspirational people committed to delivering an excellent education that launches children into remarkable lives.
Our values are:
- Be unusually brave
- Discover what's possible
- Push the limits
- Be big-hearted.
Find your remarkable, apply today via this link: https://bit.ly/2IpF17K
In line with our safeguarding practices we are unable to accept CV's.
We reserve the right to close this vacancy early should we receive an overwhelming response.
All candidates are advised to refer to the job description and person specification before making an application.
We are committed to safeguarding and protecting the welfare of children and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. A Disclosure and Barring Service Certificate will be required for all posts. This post will be subject to enhanced checks as part of our Prevent Duty.