- Palgrave CEVC Primary School
- Place of work:
- Salary details:
- MPR (0.2 FTE)
- Job term:
- Part Time
- Fixed Term
- Closing date:
- 24 June 2019 12:00 PM
Fixed term for one year.
Required from September 2019.
We are looking to appoint a caring, highly motivated and enthusiastic teacher to join our dedicated, happy and hardworking team at Palgrave Primary School for one day a week to job share with the current class teacher.
Our friendly and popular village school is situated close to Diss and is part of the Tilian Multi Academy Trust. It is also linked to the teaching school alliance, Primary East, offering opportunities for high quality professional development.
- be an effective classroom practitioner with high expectations of pupils' progress and behaviour
- inspire and motivate children
- have a good understanding of progression and expectations in primary education
- be a team player with ambition to learn, develop and share pedagogy
- have excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- have experience of teaching a mixed aged class.
We can offer:
- a supportive and motivated staff team who are totally committed to excellence in standards
- well behaved, enthusiastic and engaged children who are eager to learn
- small class sizes
- high quality teaching assistant support
- opportunities to engage professionally with teachers of similar age classes across the Tilian Partnership.
For further information on our school, please visit our website: www.palgrave.suffolk.sch.uk
Visits to the school are warmly welcomed. For an informal discussion or to arrange a visit, please contact Julia Waters, head teacher on (01379) 642507 or via email: firstname.lastname@example.org
An application pack can be downloaded from the related information section.
Please return the completed application form via email to: email@example.com
Interview date: 1 July 2019.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. DBS checks or police vetting will be required for relevant posts.