- Lawford CofE Primary School
- Place of work:
- Salary details:
- £55,600 - £63,799
- Job term:
- Full Time
- Closing date:
- 08 January 2018 12:00 PM
Required from 1 September 2018.
"High quality learning and caring together in an encouraging Christian environment."
We are proud to be a Church of England School who offer a caring and encouraging environment for each and every individual that makes up our school community.
Following the announcement of her retirement by our successful Head Teacher, Lawford CofE Primary School are seeking an exceptional leader to guide our school through the next chapter in its progression.
We are looking for someone who:
- will demonstrate a clear vision for the school
- can plan and will implement the plan to deliver an excellent school
- will embrace new challenges and manage and implement change as the school continues to grow
- will maintain and reinforce the distinctive Christian ethos and high standards that embody Lawford CofE School
- has the ability to inspire, engage and manage staff to deliver the best possible learning experiences and outcomes for all pupils
- can confidently analyse and monitor performance data and use this to inform the school's development.
We can offer:
- a dedicated, enthusiastic and ambitious team of staff, parents and children
- an informed, engaged and balanced governing body that has the school's best interest at heart
- a stable, successful foundation that is supported by the local community.
'The high quality of relationships and pupils' excellent behaviour is recognised and affirmed. It is rooted in a high level of care and loving support.' SIAMS, September 2017 graded 'Outstanding'.
Visits to the school are warmly welcomed and encouraged.
Please contact us via email: firstname.lastname@example.org if you require further information or to arrange a visit.
For an application pack, please contact Liz Whitelock, Senior Support Officer, Essex County Council, Schools Workforce Development Team, PO Box 47, County Hall, Essex CM2 6WN, tel: 01245 436252 436 or email: email@example.com
Interview date: 22 January 2018.