- Olive AP Academy Suffolk (Central)
- Place of work:
- Salary details:
- MPR / UPR
- Job term:
- Full Time
- Closing date:
- 29 January 2019 05:00 PM
We are looking for a teacher who loves to be creative in the classroom and is passionate about giving children innovative outdoor, experiential learning opportunities.
- be an experienced KS2 Teacher who wants to develop your practice and experience more dynamic ways of engaging children in their learning
- inspire our KS2 students - and share with them a passion for learning
- ensure that good progress is made by all students through the delivery of high-quality lessons
- demonstrate commitment to tackling disadvantage and improving every student's wellbeing and life chances.
Olive AP Academy - Suffolk (Central) is based across two sites in Stowmarket and Bury St Edmunds. Our alternative provision academy supports pupils aged 7 - 16. The academy offers students an inspiring curriculum with a sports hall, art and design technology room, science laboratory and garden. The academy has up to 60 pupils on roll at any time and offers support to pupils in KS2 - 4 with complex or medical needs, and those who have been permanently excluded from school. The academy also offers support to KS2 pupils in mainstream schools who are at risk of exclusion. Find out more at: www.apsuffolk.oliveacademies.org.uk
Our academy always welcome visits from potential applicants.
For further information or to arrange a visit, please contact Helen Fortes, Headteacher via email: email@example.com or call (01449) 613931.
Details on how to apply can be found on our website: www.oliveacademies.org.uk/working-with-us
Alternatively, an application pack can be downloaded from the related information section.
Please return your completed application form, including your personal statement to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Interview date: w/c 4 February 2019.