- St Alban's Catholic High School
- Place of work:
- Job term:
- Full Time
- Closing date:
- 01 March 2021 12:00 PM
- MPR / UPR plus TLR2 (£5740)
- Required from September 2021.
The Governors are seeking to appoint an outstanding specialist with the skills and motivation to lead and manage the Business and Computer Science Faculty to help students achieve their potential. You will have responsibility for curriculum provision in KS3-5 and overall responsibility for the development of such subjects at the school.
We are looking for someone with the following qualities to join our passionate, hard-working and friendly Business and Computer Science Faculty:
- Qualified Teacher Status
- a passion for excellence in the teaching of Business & Economics
- the ability to teach up to A Level preferred
- the ability to maintain and raise standards of student attainment and achievement and to monitor and support student progress
- the ability to effectively lead, manage and motivate staff within the team and the capacity to work collaboratively with colleagues
- excellent organisational, communication and interpersonal skills
- the attributes to be a strong Form Tutor.
St Alban’s Catholic High School strives to provide an excellent education for our students within a caring Christian community where all are respected, valued and supported to achieve their potential. Candidates need to be willing to support the Catholic ethos of the school and to develop an understanding of teaching in a Catholic setting; however, they do not need to be Catholic themselves.
Visits to the school are welcomed and will be conducted under current social distancing guidelines. Please telephone Tracy Crabtree, PA to Headteacher, on (01473) 726178 to arrange. For an informal conversation about this post please contact Matt Baker, Headteacher.
All offers of employment will be subject to an Enhanced Disclosure and Barring check, evidence of Right to Work in the UK and satisfactory completion of all other pre-employment checks.
Please visit the school website for an application form: https://www.st-albans.suffolk.sch.uk/page/?title=Vacancies&pid=84
Completed application and disclosure forms should be submitted electronically to: email@example.com
St Alban’s Catholic High School is part of the Our Lady of Walsingham Catholic Multi-Academy Trust.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. DBS checks required for relevant posts. SENDAT - welcoming diversity.