- Stoke High School - Ormiston Academy
- Place of work:
- Salary details:
- MPR / UPR
- Job term:
- Full Time
- Closing date:
- 22 April 2019 08:00 AM
Required September 2019.
We are seeking to appoint a teacher of English to join our Faculty of Communications. We are looking for a good teacher with a track record of securing good or better outcomes for students to join the team and make a positive impact on the lives of our students to achieve their full potential.
- have a natural passion and enthusiasm for English with an ability or proven track record of raising attainment in English
- be a good or better classroom practitioner
- understand data and how it can be used to inform planning and intervention by tracking progress
- be keen to ensure the learning needs of disadvantaged groups are catered for
- be driven to encourage, motivate and inspire young people.
In return, we will offer you:
- an exciting, supporting and collaborative working environment
- an ethos of continuous improvement within the Faculty and the Academy as a whole
- excellent CPD opportunities
- the opportunity to work at an academy which is undergoing change and moving at pace.
An application form can be downloaded from www.stokehighoa.co.uk
Completed applications should be emailed to: email@example.com or posted to: Stoke High School - Ormiston Academy, Maidenhall Approach, Ipswich IP2 8PL.
CVs are not accepted.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. DBS checks or police vetting will be required for relevant posts.