- Hadleigh High School
- Place of work:
- Salary details:
- MPR / UPR*
- Job term:
- Full Time
- Closing date:
- 28 October 2019 09:00 AM
Required from January or April 2020.
We are seeking to appoint an inspirational Teacher of Modern Foreign Languages with the ability to teach either French or German.
We are happy to accept applications from teachers at any stage in their career and we can offer you the opportunity to progress within a supportive school environment.
The school is committed to recruiting and developing the highest quality teachers in order to build on our many successes.
We offer a range of incentives to attract the very best talent and these include:
- a well-structured and high-quality NQT induction programme with NQTs being paid for working in July if they are available to come into school at the end of the summer term
- a high-quality induction for experienced teachers
- an outstanding continuous professional development programme; you will have immediate access to our in-house programme as well as the opportunity to be supported though our Improving Teacher, Outstanding Teacher and Future Leaders programmes
- a range of benefits to all employees through our pro-active staff wellbeing team.
Roll: 725, Group 6.
* with the possibility of responsibility points.
You are invited to visit the school and meet the team.
Please contact Suzy Ambler, PA to the Headteacher on (01473) 823496 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org to make an appointment.
Interview date: 31 October 2019.
Hadleigh High School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff to share this commitment. The successful candidate will be required to provide references, undergo employment checks and an enhanced disclosure via the DBS.