- First Base (Bury St Edmunds)
- Place of work:
- Bury St Edmunds
- Salary details:
- £43,144 - £47,707
- Job term:
- Full Time
- Closing date:
- 24 April 2020 01:00 PM
The Raedwald Trust is looking for an ambitious and visionary Head of School for First Base Bury St Edmunds Academy. First Base Bury St Edmunds Academy is an Early Years Foundation Stage and Key Stage 1 pupil referral unit in Bury St Edmunds.
Required ASAP, an ambitious leader with a dynamic approach, who is looking to take the next step in their career. You will be entering the academy and trust at an exciting stage in its development.
With a small cohort of pupils, a dedicated staff team, and fully collaborative trust you will need to:
- be committed to leading our school towards its vision of delivering exceptional developmental and educational outcomes so that all our pupils can be the best that they can be
- have a clear vision of what is excellence in special educational needs and alternative provision
- be innovative and creative to find solutions to challenges facing schools today
- have the energy, enthusiasm, positivity and resilience to lead and inspire.
- always place the needs of our pupils at the centre of all decision-making.
- hold a Degree and a Qualified Teacher Status. Leadership qualifications are desirable.
If you would like to have an informal conversation, please contact Laura Leeder on (01473) 550472.
For an application form, job description contact Laura Leeder at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Interview date: 28 April 2020.