- Olive AP Academy Suffolk (Central)
- Place of work:
- Salary details:
- MPR / UPR
- Job term:
- Full or Part Time
- Closing date:
- 24 September 2019 12:00 PM
We are able to offer flexible working conditions. Full time and part time applications for the post are welcomed.
Are you an experienced KS3 / KS4 Teacher of English who wants to develop your practice and experience more dynamic ways of engaging children in learning. A willingness to teach an additional subject to GCSE level would be an advantage.
We are keen to appoint a teacher who has an understanding of the challenges our students face and who will help us to foster an academy culture of reflection, resilience and ambition.
We would like to meet teachers who:
* demonstrate the highest quality of teaching, learning and assessment
* will inspire our students and sharing a passion for lifelong learning
* have experience of working in an inclusive school
* are committed to tackling disadvantage and improving every student's wellbeing and life chances.
At Olive Academies, we offer all our staff:
* a close and supportive team in a working environment where your wellbeing is a priority
* high quality CPD, strong links to mainstream schools and opportunities for career progression
* an organisation which is values driven and has children at the centre of everything we do
* the freedom to be innovative without the constraints of a mainstream curriculum.
Olive AP Academy is an alternative provision academy supports pupils aged between 7 - 16. The academy has up to 92 pupils on roll at any time and offers support to pupils in KS2 - KS4 with complex or medical needs and those who have been permanently excluded from school. The academy also offers support to KS2 pupils in mainstream schools who are at risk of exclusion.
The academy offers students an inspiring curriculum with high quality newly refurbished classrooms, a sports hall, art and design technology room, science laboratory, construction room, motor mechanics workshops, orchard and garden. Find out more about us at: apsuffolk.oliveacademies.org.uk
We always welcome visits from potential applicants. Come and see our fantastic academy building, facilities and meet our academy community.
For more information or to arrange a visit, contact Helen Everard, Business Manager via email: email@example.com or phone (01449) 613931.
To apply for this role please visit our website: www.oliveacademies.org.uk/working-with-us
Completed applications should be returned via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Interview date: 30 September 2019.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. DBS checks or police vetting will be required for relevant posts.